Here are some important things to know when making your reservation through our system.
1. You will need an account to book lanes. This is an email address and password of your choosing. You will not be able to finish the reservation without having registered and signed in.
2. We charge per game / per person. This means that whichever experience you choose whether it be 1, 2 or 3 games you must add the appropriate quantity to your basket before you will be allowed to proceed to the next step. IE. You have 4 bowlers that want to bowl 2 games each, you must add a quantity of 4 of the 2 game experience to your cart. This is per game/per person.
3. We do not currently accept American express.
4. Don’t forget to add shoes.
5. Reservations are made in military time.
Do you have bumpers and ramps for small children? Yes! we have bumpers in every lane, and ramps are available on a first come first serve basis.
When is cosmic Bowling? Every Friday and saturday night from 5 pm to 11 pm
Can I bring my own food to the Drome? We do not allow any outside food in the center with Exceptions made for allergies.
How long do the birthday parties run? 2 Hours… 1 hour of bowling, 30 minutes in the party room, and 30 minutes (longer if needed) in the arcade.
What Exactly is included in My birthday party? 1 hour of bowling, shoe rentals, private party room including white plates, napkins, utensils, cups, and yellow tablecloth, fruit punch, lemonade, 10 inch coldstone ice cream cake with chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream, a whipped topping colored sprinkles reading “happy birthday”, candles, 1 Helium balloon per child, 1 $5.00 arcade card per child. Enough cake is always provided for every person on the guest list.
The online reservations do not have the time I want. Whats up with that? The reservations are made in military time.